Looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our Integration Services, this position is responsible for Developing and Maintaining Automation Framework and test cases for Mule, Python and Java based application on Aws Cloud. The Test Automation Engineer must possess a broad range of analytical/technical skills and experience with enterprise-class services. The Test Automation Engineer will work with a team of technical staff within CLIENT Teams to implement Test Automation process starting from development to customer deployment and seamless upgradations
What you'll do
- Build out new/maintain existing Test Automation Framework/Test Cases.
- Work as part of an Agile team. Picking up backlog tasks, reporting on progress and working collaboratively with the entire team to deliver stories and business value. Follow up on the progress of development and report to development manager.
- Support other development teams and consumers of our automation.
- Work with the development team and other production support team members to ensure the applications are working as expected.
- Learn new technologies quickly to address challenges as they rise.
- Develop and Maintain Test Automation Framework and Test Cases for MuleSoft , Python and Java based application deployed on Aws cloud.
- Automate new and existing test processes to increase test reliability, repeatability, and efficiency. Identify current test process gaps and implement reliable and more robust solutions.
- Maintain internal and customer-facing product environments
- Develop validation and testing frameworks for testing to ensure quality of application.
- Report on key process and environment metrics
- Maintain existing and identify new quality tools
- Prepare documentation and provide training and mentoring for other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science Or Engineering or other relevant discipline + 7 Years of experience in the Core Integration area using key technologies with lead responsibilities
- Experience in Test Automation Framework development using Core-Java and automation testing tools.
- Experience in leading the junior members in the team with training/mentoring/ KT/ guidance/project coordination.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge on various testing tools and processes.
- Expertise in building Test Automation Framework using Core-Java and testing tools.
- Automating manual test cases using Test Automation Framework
- Automation Test Cases design and Implementation.
- Effective usage of all available libraries during test automation development
- Experience Core-Java. Willingness to learn new technologies that may get adopted based on the needs of the CLIENT Roadmap
- Experience in versioning tools like GIT.
- Strong knowledge of API testing using postman or other tools, XML, CSV and JSON data formats.
- Experience in preparing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Estimation
- Expertise in Smoke Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing, Ad-hoc Testing.
- Hands-on knowledge on Linux operating system and shell scripting
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS
- Basic experience with Active MQ or other JMS based messaging platforms.
- Basic knowledge of management tools like JIRA for tracking defects/issues and tests.
- FitNesse testing tool knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience in testing tools like Cucumber, TestNG or Selenium.
- Expertise in dependency management tools like Maven.
- Managing Jenkins build pipelines used for Automation Testing.
- Experience in reviewing documentation and support build release activities.