CyDrive is a secure, decentralized content collaboration technology platform that enables organizations and individuals to realize the efficiency and productivity benefits of improved communication and collaboration while mitigating cybersecurity risk across the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and authenticity spectrum , significantly reducing IT costs, improving regulatory compliance, enabling digital transformation, and ensuring that organizations maintain control over their data, all with little to no user workflow change or training burden. CyDrive, as one CTO described it, is the secure business acceleration solution that many have tried to create, but none have realized, until now.
CyDrive blends cutting edge technologies including decentralization, distributed hash tables, torrenting, advanced cryptography, security, automated version control, dynamic networking, and seamless OS and productivity suite integrations to offer a solution that is unique across industries, technologies, and organizations. CyDrive empowers and liberates organizations to achieve their potential unbound by risk and cost associated with security, collaboration, and adoption challenges.
The AxiomIO CyDrive team is a globally distributed group of passionate experts who are dedicated to providing the best possible product to its customers, solving problems that have faced the technology community for decades, and making a difference, globally, for enterprises, academic institutions, non-profits, governments, and most of all, people. Think you have what it takes? We invite you to join us!
Currently, due to the COVID-19 emergency, the AxiomIO CyDrive team works from home, or wherever they can stay safe. We believe in flexibility, but we also know how powerful collective innovation can be! With the passing of the emergency, the team will gradually return to our main campus in Hyderabad. Join us to be part of our awesome journey!
• Design, build and maintain advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform.
• Write & perform unit/integration tests to ensure robustness, usability, and reliability of the mobile applications.
• Collaborate with the designers to define and implement new application features.
• Diagnose and fix application bottlenecks to improve performance.
• Design, develop and implement application updates.
What you need to have:
• 3+ years hands-on experience in iOS and 1 year of Flutter for iOS development.
• Experience in software engineering using Swift & Dart programming language
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
• Familiarity with SSO services usage
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes
• Good understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
• Great teamwork skills
• Good communication and time management skills
• Agile practices experience